- Calogero–Moser families and cellular characters: computational aspects (with C. Bonnafé).
In preparation (2020).
- Cellularity of endomorphism algebras of tilting objects (with G. Bellamy).
In preparation (2020).
- Cores of graded algebras with triangular decomposition (with G. Bellamy).
- Introduction to Soergel bimodules (with B. Elias, S. Makisumi, and G. Williamson).
Springer RSME Series, Vol. 5, 572pp (2020). To appear. Final.
- Highest weight theory for finite-dimensional graded algebras with triangular decomposition
Adv. Math. 330 (2018) 361–419. With G. Bellamy. Final, Preprint.
- Blocks in flat families of finite-dimensional algebras
Pac. J. Math. 295 (2018), No. 1, 191–240. Final, Preprint.
- Hyperplane arrangements associated to symplectic quotient singularities
Phenomenological approach to algebraic geometry, 25–45, Banach Center Publ., 116,
Polish Acad. Sci. Inst. Math., Warsaw, 2018. With G. Bellamy and T. Schedler. Final, Preprint.
- Restricted rational Cherednik algebras
EMS Ser. Congr. Rep., Representation theory – current trends and perspectives (2017), 681–745. Final, Preprint.
- Cuspidal Calogero–Moser and Lusztig families for Coxeter groups
J. Algebra 462 (2016), 197–252. With G. Bellamy. Final, Preprint.
- Decomposition matrices are generically trivial
Int. Math. Res. Not. (2016), no. 7, 2157–2196. Final, Preprint.
- CHAMP: A Cherednik Algebra Magma Package
LMS J. Comput. Math. 18 (2015), no. 1, 266–307. Final, Preprint.
- A counter-example to Martino’s conjecture about generic Calogero–Moser families
Algebr. Represent. Theory 17 (2014), no. 5, 1323–1348. Final, Preprint.
I’m maintaining an Erratum.
Magma Base System Extension (aka: Magma – the way I want it) (2020)
- CHAMP: A Cherednik Algebra Magma Package.
Software package based on Magma for computations in rational Cherednik algebras (2013–2020). Indexed in swMATH as sw08494.
- Calogero–Moser hyperplane arrangements
- Representation theory of restricted rational Cherednik algebras
- Algorithmic Algebraic Number Theory. Lecture notes for my course given in 2019/2020 in Kaiserslautern.
- Commutative Algebra. Lecture notes for my course given in 2016/2017 in Stuttgart (in German).
- Magma Kurzeinführung. Lecture notes for my course given in 2013 and 2014 in Stuttgart (in German).
Last updated: July 18, 2020 at 13:23 pm