This here is a random collection of things; maybe useful for others, maybe not.
- Einleitung zu Éléments de géométrie algébrique
My German translation of the excellent introduction to the 1971 Springer edition of EGA.
- Mumford’s picture of Spec(ℤ[X])
This LaTeX version is due to Pieter Belmans.
- My fork of pydflatex
Python wrapper for pdflatex that hides the auxiliary files and only prints out information that’s actually useful.
- Math genealogy graph
My math genealogy graph and infos how to get it
- Benchmarks of computer algebra systems
Some timings of computations in different computer algebra systems
- Hironaka’s example of a complete but non-projective variety
A write-up of Hironaka’s famous example
List of summits I’ve “climbed”.
Some pictures I’ve taken.
- Theoretical statistics for chess endgames with up to five pieces